josephthewriterjosephthewriter

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Fight of four hedgehogs Fight of four hedgehogs

interesting, has a super smash flash feel as far as the fighting animations go.

KoudiBladeSonic responds:

Thank you!

Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

You get one star for creativity and witty dialogue. However, when choosing the gender of a character, I enjoy when they are similar to myself, therefore: male. It is not that i have anything against females or trans, I simply prefer to relate more to my character. Even though I am white, the first time I played through, I picked Indian as the character's race, because I couldn't think of any times i've seen an Indian in a video game. But, when i went back through to see the other dialogue for the other races, I was sorely disappointed. You obviously have not played Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed, GTA, or any other number of video games in which Hispanic, Arabic, and Black people are all well represented. I get what you are trying to do, but sometimes it isn't a matter of oppression, and simply perspective. Also, by making it impossible to play as a white male, or white female, or Asian male, or Asian female, you are actually being somewhat oppressive towards the so called: "Oppressor Nazis".

KMDES responds:

Not sure if troll or point missed. :/ Better luck next time playing the sequel?

One Step Back One Step Back

I cannot truly describe my feelings on this game. I am astounded. I loved the game mechanic, the concept, and the message. You shouldn't forget your past, but rather learn from it, or use it to prepare for the future. This is a masterpiece, my friend. And the music fits perfectly with the thoughtful nature of this game. Why can't we have more games like this?

If you made really awesome realistic graphics, and perhaps added new dynamics like tolls and items that do different things, you could create truly complex and interesting levels. In my opinion, this is not too far from being a mainstream video game. All you do at this point will make it better. Good job!

Never Stop Creating,
Joseph

Samurai Samurai

I liked it, the only problem i found was that after a round of play, you have to reload the page to get the title screen again. :\ there is no replay or menu button. Still a good game though!

Alx101 responds:

A replay button is on the way, I thought it might be a thing people got annoyed by.

House of Ghosts House of Ghosts

I love this track! It reminds me of Danny Elfman songs. Well done, well done.

LawnReality responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it!